UPDATE

LITTLE UPDATE OF THE COURSEWORK

Since submitting the digipak and magazine advert drafts to Mr Ford, I have begun focusing my time both in and both of the classroom on editing the music video draft as the deadline for the first official draft is coming up and I want to make sure I can film a substantial amount so that I can try and submit a decent music video, however due to an issue revolving around the male leaving and the deadline upcoming the concept on the video has changed slighting, which is allowing us to advance in our editing skills and think more outside of the box than we first thought. I feel the digipak and magazine advert went alright and I am proud of what was submitted however I am prepared for some constructive feedback as I know their are issues with sizing that I will need to change a head of the final hand in date. I will post what feedback I got on the blog once I get it back so I can look back and see what is going on. The magazine advert is something I hadn't heard of until I began researching it which has been quite interesting as it was something new that I had seen when I was younger but not actually acknowledged what it was until now so making it was a nice change and it meant I could have some  freedom and try different styles, images and Photoshop filters which helped me to remember how to use the soft ware and be more imaginative.  


WHAT IS NEXT?
Like I said, I plan to film as much as I can outside of school so that at school I can devote my time to actually editing the video so it looks as genuine as possible- I have downloaded Adobe Premium Pro CC 2018 as my editing software so that I can get a head start of actually editing the video. I have watched a few YouTube videos on how to use it so I can gasp the idea of how I all works so I know the basics, and have used it once using a random clip taken from before our idea changed and think I have got the basics down so am looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Comments

Popular Posts