INSPIRATION FOR DIGIPAK AND MAGAZINE ADVERT MOOD BOARD

This mood board gives a visual representation of what kind of elements I would like to feature in my magazine advert and digipak as I love how they look on the page and feel it would compliment my musical genre and how I want my artist to be perceived by consumers. I like the idea of having a close up shot on my artist 'Luna' with some kind of styling element to add an extra touch to the cover such as a unique hair style, because I want her make up to be glowy and simplistic, so I can add a 3d effect to the image/s on Photoshop as it looks futuristic and looks effective when seen, the music video for Calvin Harris 'how deep is your love' as it replicated movement which I like the idea of as it creates the impression that even though the image is still you feel like it is still moving to the music.  

Comments

Popular Posts