EXAMPLES OF TEXT- SONG INSPIRATION


Madison Beer- DEAD

I found this song through music app Spotify whilst browsing the 'HOT NEW S**T' playlist- as I was creating a new playlist for my account. The song made me feel strong emotion as it was telling a honest story about love being an dystopian fantasy that doesn't always end with a 'happily ever after' which other songs typically made by artists of Beers age (18) tend to make therefore gave an edgy twist on a pop song which was a great inspiration for my music video. The main aspect of the song that I liked was the progression as an intense build up with electronic influences highlighting the depth of the voice was featured, creating a great build up which added some ideas for what I would do if I was to create my own video.
Halsey- Bad at love
I am already a fan of Halseys music as her voice has such a unique tempo that has the ability to make music that doesn't match every other voice heard in the mainstream music network these days therefore I listen to a majority of her music as she develops a bigger fan base. Each of her songs tell a different story that reflects a mood, message or feeling towards something adding to the connection made with her fan which I like because it makes the music more relevant to the world around us.
Rebecca Black- Heart Full of Scars
I found this song when I was watching a video on social media format 'Instagram' as it was the backing track for the video and was credited in the description therefore I searched on YouTube and found the song as the singer had a popular YouTube channel where she did covers on a variety of songs- the song had a unique build up which I became fond of.


Sabrina Carpenter- Why
This song was featured in a playlist I was listening too in search of inspiration for the song I would use for the music video being made as part of my coursework and although it wasn't chosen as the song I love how the song had strong pop influences but featured aspects of indie and rock which really caused me to really like this song as it gave me some ideas about what I can do in my own video.

Comments

Popular Posts